Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Review of Blush

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!


Favorite Blush EVER!!!
By AngelEyes from Princeton, NJ on 10/16/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Good Pigmentation, Looks Natural, Doesn't Appear Cakey, Long-Lasting, Blends Easily, Versatile, Easy To Apply
Best Uses: Anytime, Daytime, Nighttime
Describe Yourself: Natural Style
Skin Tone: Medium
I am a make-up artist and I absolutely LOVEEE this blush! .. I've used a lot of blushes in the 12 years that I've been using make-up, and this is by far one of the greatest products. It is an excellent dupe for NARS but a fraction of the cost!! Amazing color and blend-ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment